RIP Gary Gygax | Tabletop Roleplaying Open - RPGnet Forums

It's been posted on the Troll Lord games site that Ernest Gary Gygax, father of the game, has passed away in his home.

[Tabletop Roleplaying] NuTSR: The Company That Wouldn't Die

Dungeons and Dragons was created by Gary Gygax [edit: and Dave Arneson]. Gygax developed D&D basically as a hobbyist; he had no background ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Gary Gygax - Wikipedia

Ernest Gary Gygax was an American game designer and author best known for co-creating the pioneering tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) ...

Gygax's Canting Crew: Opinions? - ENWorld.org

It seems to be that it is just a "rip into Gygax cuz it's sooo kewl and progressive" kind of thread - so far, I haven't seen any constructive ...

Gary Gygax Product Listing - RPGnet RPG Game Index

Forums · Reviews · Columns · APs · Game-Index · RPG Wiki ... Gary Gygax on Dungeons and Dragons ... Dragon #295 · All I Need to Know I Learned From D&D: Robbing ...

Gary Gygax - WikiProject Dungeons & Dragons Wiki

Ernest Gary Gygax was an American game designer and author best known for co-creating the pioneering role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) with Dave ...

Gary Gygax | Analog Game Studies | Page 2

The article concentrates on monsters in Dungeons & Dragons (D&D), which is widely regarded as the first commercially available RPG. While ...

Gary Gygax | Card Game Database Wiki | Fandom

Ernest Gary Gygax (July 27, 1938 – March 4, 2008) was an American writer and game designer best known for co-creating the pioneering role-playing game ...

Is it possible to make money by designing a tabletop RPG, and if so ...

Yes, it's possible to make money, but most indie publishers make little money or just break even. Some lose money.

Alternatives to RPGNet Forums : r/rpg - Reddit

As the title suggests, im looking for something similiar to RPGNet. What i like: coverage of all kinds of not just rpgs but also other games ...